All rights reserved
Na Pankráci 125
140 21 Praha 4
phone: +420 236 072 111
An information system for assistance in material distress and social services.
The information system OKnouze/Okslužby was developed on the basis of Acts No 108/2006 Coll. and No 111/2006 Coll. and according to the requirements of the MLSA.
The IS covers the areas of:
- decisions on benefits for assistance in material distress and their payments.
- decisions on a contribution for care and its payment
- registration of social services providers
- publicly accessible register of social services providers
The system is used by:
- municipal authorities with expanded competencies and municipal authorities of municipalities authorised for decisions on benefits for assistance in material distress and their payment
- municipal authorities with expanded competence for decisions about contribution for care and its payment
- regional authorities and the MLSA for registration of social service providers of a regional authority, processing of statistics for payment of benefits and for support of proceedings concerning appeals against a decision of municipal authorities
- the general public for gaining information from the public register of social service providers and seeking suitable providers The register is accessible on the integrated portal of the MLSA.
There are currently 2100 registered users, municipal authorities, regional authorities and the MLSA.
IS OKnouze/OKslužby is built on a multitier architecture above a central database with the use of a so-called rich thin client (client/terminal program which displays the data sent by the server and fully utilising the graphic possibilities of the operating system with the use of applets in the Java language and graphic libraries Swing).