All rights reserved
Na Pankráci 125
140 21 Praha 4
phone: +420 236 072 111
OKsmart – integration software for smart cards
OKsmart is software for integration (so-called middleware) of cryptographic smart cards into the operating systems Windows a Linux allowing transparent use of the security potential and portability of smart cards in applications. Middleware of OKsmart is also the basic software building block for the solution OKsmart Pack. OKsmart is a modular system consisting of a set of libraries some of which are exchangeable and thus allow the expansion of the supported set of functions and cards.
OKsmart can communicate with smart cards of the world's most important manufacturers.
The software of OKsmart (middleware) consists of a set of libraries for the integration of smart cards into the operating systems Windows a Linux along with 4 independently executable programs. These programs support work in 5 language versions (Czech, German, English, French and Italian).
OKsmart File - Program for file encryption
- allows the simple encryption and decryption of files using certificates and RSA keys
- encrypted file located in standard structure of cryptographic report PKCS#7
- a file can be saved safely to any media or transferred in an unsecured environment
- the private key necessary for decrypting files is securely saved on a smart card.
- the program is integrated in Windows Explorer
- for administrators and experienced users a command line mode is also available
OKsmart Manager - Program for management of smart cards
- maintenance of certificates on card (viewing, saving to disk, registration in OS)
- work with PIN and PUK (change, unblocking)
- import of private keys and certificates from file in the format PKCS#12 (*.pfx).
OKsmart Safe - Program for logging into applications using passwords
- saving of file on card with PIN code protection (access password, credit card numbers)
- automatic or interactive transfer of protected data from the card to a executed application which can be used, for example, for logging into this application.
OKsmart Disk - Program for encrypting logical disk
- transparent encrypting of entire logical disk in Windows
- use of keys saved on smart card
- encryption is ensured by the supplied disk controller. (The controller provides the user with a connectable encrypted logical disk implemented above the file located in the standard file system Windows)
OKsmart Format - Program for formatting of smart card
- formatting of card OKsmart (during formatting the application OKsmart, including the structures PKCS#15, is loaded onto the chip and the necessary space for future keys and certificates is reserved
- the card, which is part of the OKsmart Pack, is supplied formatted
- options for advanced users (wiping of card, change of parameters: initial PIN and PUK, names of issuer and owner of card, name of smart card, number of cryptographic objects)
OKsmart currently supports the smart cards of the world’s two leading manufacturers:
- Cryptoflex e-gate 32K
- Cyberflex Acces
- GemXpresso (64k, 72k)
Oberthur Card Systems
- ID-One Cosmo 64